(This video may be outdated for your particular hardware & software)
1. On your old computer, mac or pc, sync/backup your iphone.
2. On your new computer, mac or pc, open iTunes and look in preferences then devices and make sure you select “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
3. Plug your iPhone into the new computer that you want to transfer your contacts to. Once your iPhone appears in the left navbar, select it.
4. Now you should see “Summary, Info, Apps, Ringtones, Music etc.” Select “Info” and place a check mark in “sync address book contacts” and all contacts should be selected as well.
5. Scroll to the bottom and make sure “advanced” has nothing checked.
6. Don’t worry about syncing anything else for now, we just want to focus on getting your contacts over to your new computer.
7. Now it is safe to sync your iphone with your new computer.
8. The last thing you will see is a windows pop up. It will say, the information on your phone is synced with another user account. Do you want to sync this iPhone with the information from this user account instead. There will be 3 options, cancel, replace info and merge info. Select Merge Info!