The reason we open a Google account in the first place is to use Gmail. Everyone knows Gmail is the best for Email. Not to mention Google’s plethora of amazing free services that few of us take full advantage of, YouTube being just one. Now that we know Gmail is the best, let’s make sure we know how to Compose and Send an Email. Knowing How To Compose An Email in Gmail is absolutely essential in 2018.
Composing an Email in Gmail is quite simple. Follow these steps.
- Log into your Google account.
- Click on Gmail in the upper right corner.
- Click on the big Compose button in upper left corner.
- Type the Email address of the recipient into the To: field then add your Subject.
- Type what you want to say in the body.
- If you need to attach a photo, click on the paper clip and browse your computer for the photo.
- Once you find the photo, double click on it, or just select it and click the open button on the lower right corner of that window.
- Once complete, click the blue send button on the lower left of the message.
I hope these instructions on How To Compose An Email in Gmail helped you. If you still have questions please post them in the comments below or send a direct message here.